Do your games work on clone systems (Retron5, Retro Duo, FC Twin, Retron3, etc.)?
– Every game will have a compatibility list to let you know which systems it will work on. Most games are compatible with most systems, and all games are guaranteed to work on original hardware.
Are you just destroying old games and putting your game in the cart?
– Absolutely not! Every single game that we manufacture is made using brand new parts and components. We use the latest technology for programming our proprietary boards, and we have our own injection molds to produce the cartridge shells.
Do you ship outside the US?
– We ship to many international locations, including Canada, Europe and Australia. PAL users note that these games are programmed for use in NTSC regions and will be slower in your region.
Can you make me a custom Mario/Zelda/Metroid game?
– No, unfortunately those properties are owned by their creators and we cannot use any of their copyrighted material.
How quickly will I get my games?
– All standard game orders and in-stock parts ship within 2 business days. All personalized orders will ship within 2 weeks. We ship most items via the US Postal Service, which takes 2-5 days to most locations. Please let us know if you need expedited shipping!
Are your products guaranteed?
– All of our products carry a full replacement warranty. If any of your items are defective, you can return them within 14 days for an exchange. We’ll cover the return shipping, too.
Will you be releasing more games?
– We always have new games & new ideas that we’re working on. We plan to release 4-6 games every year.